01/08/2014

How to hide Add Friend button on your facebook profile:


You all agree with me that Facebook is the most popular social networking. Most people and companies as well are already been using Facebook to promote, socialize, chat and play games. I used it as a tool to communicate with my friends but not with my family because they advised me not to use Social Networks so i decided to keep it private but recently I received so much friend request notifications and I thought this would reveal my identity. So I decided to limit those who can send request to me to be their friend. I manage to do some changes on my privacy setting. Hide "Add Friend" button So let start with the changes to HIDE "Add Friend" How to do it: 1) Sign in to your facebook account 2) Click the settings 3) Select Privacy settings 4) Select who can send me friend request 5) By default your setting are "Public" change this "Friends of Friends" Now your profile looks like this https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005183025957 6) Under the option "Who can send me friend request" there's a one more option "Who can send me message" click on that option, by default there's "Basic filter" change it to "Strict filter" now your frofile looks like this https://m.facebook.com/dmitry.ayzikov?_rdr Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Are you avid to share your views? Go ahead and will be highly appreciated. Put your valuable comment that will help us to publish more worthy posts and content.